Cod de Bare Romania
The Most Trusted Barcode Suppliers in Romania.
Cod de Bare Romania (coddebareromania.com) is an authorised member of the International Barcodes Network.
It was established in 2016 and is run by local agent Elli Popesco in Romania.
Cod de Bare Romania provides barcode information, support, and authentic retail barcodes to businesses in Romania.
Why buy from Cod de Bare Romania?
- No Annual Subscription.
- One Time Payment For All Purchases.
- Lifetime Ownership Of Purchased Barcodes.
- Member Of International Barcodes Network.
- Worldwide Recognition.
- Excellent Customer Support.
- Instant Delivery Of EAN-13 Barcodes After Payment
If you want to purchase barcodes in Romania visit the Buy Barcodes page – You have three payment options (credit card, PayPal, or international bank transfer).
Cod de Bare Romania provides a number of different services for good prices:
- Ean-13 Barcode Packages (or UPC-A Barcode Packages) for all retail products – Includes an EAN-13/ UPC-A Barcode number, Barcode images (in 4 different formats: jpeg, png, svg, & pdf), barcode registration instructions and a guarantee certificate stating that you are the sole legal owner of this barcode number, as well as complimentary Product registration on the International Barcodes Database.
- EAN-13 Barcodes are the international standard used across Oceania, Asia and Europe for both retail and online sale. EAN-13’s are the most commonly accepted standard both within Romania and worldwide.
- QR Codes – QR code images for your products, automatically sent in 4 different formats (Eps, tiff, Jpeg, PDF). Can provide both Static and Dynamic QR codes.
- And More…
Contact Cod de Bare Romania if you have any questions about the company or barcodes. Or see their FAQ page.
International Barcodes Ltd
Company number: 4564479
NZ Business Number: 9429030122956
Address: 2c Handley Avenue, Narrow Neck, Auckland, 0624, New Zealand
Phone: 0731 966 941 — Luni-Vineri, 09:00 – 17:00
e-mail: [email protected]